Cherry Chip Cookies are my all-time favorite! They are soft, chewy and flavorful!
Now, I won’t ramble on about how good they are or fill the feed with pictures, as I truly think you need to just try them for yourself…
Cherry Chip Cookie Recipe
1 Box Super Moist Cherry Chip Cake Mix (follow this link because they are rare to find in the store)
½ Cup Margarine, Softened
1 TBSP Vanilla
1 6oz Package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix ½ of the dry cake mix, margarine, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl until smooth
- Stir in remaining cake mix and add chocolate chips
- Scoop dough by rounded TSP about 2” apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes (center will be soft)
~Makes about 6 dozen~
I recommend letting them cool before taking them off the pan. And unlike regular chocolate chip cookies, these taste even better after they have cooled overnight!
If you can’t find the Cherry Chip Cake Mix, no problem! You can use any box of Betty Crocker Cake Mix! Follow the recipe the same exact way, just with a different flavor. I have made, and highly recommend trying Betty Crocker’s:
- Party Rainbow Chip
- Red Velvet
- Triple Chocolate Fudge
- French Vanilla
- Butter Pecan
I made this recipe for guests at my wedding and the cookie jar couldn’t be refilled fast enough!